What i hope for in the 2018 nfl draft

So how is the new house/neighborhood working out for you?

I thought they would go WR since they cut Bryant and I see nothing even resembling a threat at WR on the squad now. The only thing I came up with is that they must still have a bad taste in their mouths from the last time they spent a 1st round pick at WR. They seem to have Diva issues …

1 Like

The guy is 6-5 plus, 256 is going to look lean.

I loved Novack so much I exposed myself to him.

3 Likes

I have always been a defensive guru, so I would never complain about a draft pick spent there.

Per the article Catch posted he is the same size as Urlacher, but I think Urlacher looked a lot beefier … If he gets as beefy looking as urlacher he will be up around 270 or so

I absolutely love the house! We’re working on rehabbing the pool now, that starts in the middle of May.
So far everyone has been nice other than my next door neighbors wife calling the police because the pool guys were draining the pool. They live on a decline from me on a corner lot with a drain. I get it, they were having a family function…but to escalate to that level when all you had to do was ask me? wow people are a holes

1 Like

lol

That’s a big mofo moving fast with bad intentions

What’s up Walt!

1 Like

some people are just terrified of confrontation. My wife is one of them. Fortunately I am confrontational enough for both of us LOL

1 Like

Wifey said the same thing…I also got told off for being a dick to the police. Dude rings my doorbell and asked me if I (me) was pumping water…with a huge ass pool van parked in front of my house!! So to answer a stupid one with a stupid one I said …no I’m not…then he says…did you hire a pool company…I pointed at the pool van and said…apparently I did captain obvious lol I’m a dick I guess

LOL. Reminds me of my youth. Did you ever read MAD magazine? They always ran a section called “Snappy answers to stupid questions”…

lol YEAH I REMEMBER THAT!!!

I’ve found that as I get older my resistance level to dealing with BS seems to be waning

In Columbus we had TWO squad cars show up and tell us we were playing our music too loud. When my friend saw all the police at his door and then they told him why he sat down and started laughing at them. It didn’t go over well…

1 Like

lol

I have always had a low tolerance level for stupidity, lying and manipulativeness. I am very conciencious about my decision making and it is hard to come up with correct answers when most of what you hear is BS

You sound like me. We should never get together lol

someone might die

1 Like

I wonder where everyone is. I expected more people in here yesterday and today …

what up