Strategy changes?

I’d be surprised if they end up with Thomas but if it happened I would not be butt hurt unless they sold the ranch to get him. Don’t waste my picks dammit. Daurice in the fourth.

Give em the 2nd…get it over with

Kevin Brady did the same thing two years ago (projected DAL would take Dak in the 3rd round, but close). Looked at a few years of pre-draft visits and the results of the draft. Interesting read.

No thank you. I wouldn’t give up more than a 3rd for him.

1 Like

If we draft a true single high talent FS then I see Frazier and Woods battling it out for SS. Frazier is the better tackler, but Woods is better in coverage. It would be an interesting camp battle.

1 Like

i believe if the cowboys go after thomas it will be during or after the draft… it will also be telling if the seahawks draft a safety… i dont see the cowboys giving up more then a third… but i could be wrong.

but if reports are true about them likeing frazier at SS and jones at cb… i believe they will move awusia to FS… thus we draft a cb in the first few rounds

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article207422879.html

if they draft Sutton, I will be very upset over cutting Dez

1 Like

perk me too… if it is in the first round… this draft is too dang good at wr to take one in the first round…

but… i said the same thing about elliiot… i said the following two years you can get first round graded rbs in the second and even third round…

same with zac martin draft… loaded with guards in the mid rounds that are pro bowlers…

nothing against zac and zeke… just not a real genius draft move.

if they take a wr with the first pick we are spending high draft capital on a position that will be under utlized… leading to people saying he was a bust.

I’m not overly against a WR in the first

I just really don’t like the idea of drafting a WR that’s the same breed as dez, after cutting dez without an option to take a paycut…especially when dez is able to play at his level right now, while Sutton would take a while.

I’d prefer a different position, but if the draft doesn’t fall favorably, I could stand Ridley or Moore

It wasn’t Dez’s Talent or type. It was the fact he called out the coaches.

1 Like

Our team is a running team we’re not going to have one receiver that post 1200 yards and 15 touchdowns therefore I don’t think we need to draft a wide receiver with our first pick. I believe we need to take defense defense defense.

doesn’t matter, I want decision to be about football, not the coaches feelers

I do really like Deontay Burnett if we can get him in the 4th

gotta break him of that hopping after motion though, should have gotten called for false start a couple times on it

@Winstar just finally went and watched Fountain…not a fan, sorry bud

Well if we don’t get Thomas I hope we at least get his English muffins.

Just my opinion we have to go D with 1st pick maybe even 1st and 2nd. D line and S or LB. If our O line is fine our O should be too.