Strategy changes?

I can think of like 3 times he flatout hurdled guys. What is that if not a miss?

elliot is too good of a player to have some rb come in and take away his snaps… i can understand giving him a break here and there.

Bryson i can think of three times as well… just looking at broken tackles and misses for rbs and his percentage is some of the lowest among rbs…

And @Iamtdg’s point with Sherman. He does that stuff a lot. I have never seen where he doesn’t make guys miss. He doesn’t break a lot of tackles, but that doesn’t mean guys don’t miss him.

last year i seen elliot make a move in the back field making a guy miss… he only got a couple yards on the play but it was one of the best runs ive seen him make… he looked elite in that moment… i just want to see more of that …

Bryson i have an idea… i believe this to be the first of its kind… i also believe you are the guy to make this happen… I think it could also make us alot of money… interested??

Here’s some sound advice from an old fart that has been there…@BrysonT don’t, I repeat DON’T brag on perk. Now we will have to listen to his big head ego taking over.

BTW, I wanted Ramsey…still do…can we have a do over.

3 Likes

I don’t know about interested yet, but intrigued, certainly. haha

pipe down you old crotchety geezer, you’re not due for another ensure for another hour yet

bryson well message me and i can give you my phone number… my idea will flood this site daily for a few months leading up to the draft.

Guys… it sounds to me… the new seconday coach loves frazier at safety and jones at corner… im not so sure safety will be the choice… the depth at cb is big time in this draft… and awusia is a FS turned corner…

anyways some food for thought my friends…

Just woke up from my nap…in an hour I’ll be due for another.

1 Like

We may get along…Frazier has been my pet cat since before we drafted him.

winstar i had him as a third round prospect as well.

1 Like

also looking at some of the visits… it certainly looks as if the cowboys are looking for a rde

looks like the earl thomas thing may happen…

Based on what?

Based on the fact that Brien just said it would. I need nothing more.

1 Like

So funny… Oh wait, no it’s not. haha

I don’t think the Thomas thing ever happens. Just a gimmick because of what he did after the game.

1 Like

@lamtdg had a post that showed how often the Cowboys draft from their visit, Dallas Day, private work outs, combine interviews (I think). Vea made the list as well as some other interesting players. I’m pumped. I get the feeling that Jerral may not be as involved with the actual picks so we may be even better than we have been. McClay is a star.