Navarro Bowman?

Me too. I think he got turned off by all the losing and the politics. Hopefully he will come back into the fold.

I agree about Hurns. I didn’t get to see him much last season, but I have to think if he is even 90% of the player he was that it will be an instant upgrade for the WR corps …

Vea is my #1 choice at 19. If he, James, Hernandez and Wynn are all gone, I’m trading back. I don’t want any of the receivers at 19. I think we can find receiver help in the middle rounds. Very deep class this year.

One thing that has hurt us is the past is lack of depth. Though vanilla, the FA signings for the most part added some depth and hopefully we add to the future of this relatively young team with the draft.

I don’t disagree. Especially on the Flemings add. I would bet Deonte Thompson doesn’t even make the 53.

Every team wants it, but few teams have it. I am NOT speaking of starting QBs, or great coaches. What AM I referring to?

My dream pick at 19 is Vea. Suspect he will be gone. I really like Wynn the more I read. We gotta have a couple of quality LBs. Daurice Fountain in the 4th and Steven Dunbar Jr. in round six or seven.

Good depth?

Not sure if you watched the Combine, but Hernandez killed it. The man is a beast. After the combine I went and found some of his video. Holy crap, the man is a monster.

Good answer, but I was thinking of something even rarer. A WR that can blow the lid off of opposing defenses. Deep speed with hands is almost as hard to find as a GREAT QB

2 Likes

Give me KeeKee Coutee in the 5th and you will see that speed. (Disclaimer: Red Raider fan here)

2 Likes

Hopefully these signings will work out better than the Carroll signing. I said when they did it that he wasn’t good enough to break the top 4 CBs EVEN WITH ROOKIES. I guess I overestimated him since he got cut before the season even ended. What a waste of a roster space …

1 Like

I also just wanted to say,welcome bleeds so good to have you here

Win…what name is Walt using on here???

Hi Gary. Thanks for the welcome. I am glad everyone was able to track me down

1 Like

Walt I think…Let me look at the user list.

1 Like

Yep Walt.

1 Like

thumbnail_Back-To-School

1 Like

Getting Bowman would be one of the worst moves the Cowboys have made in a while

I’m honestly surprised that they haven’t made this move. I don’t know what their issue with Bowman is.

If they are worried about Jaylon’s snaps, they need to stop it. Sign Bowman on a 1-2 year deal as Jaylon and Lee insurance. Draft a LB in the 3rd or 4th.

It’s odd. They could have used him last year too and still don’t get why they didn’t approach him.

1 Like