What i hope for in the 2018 nfl draft

I am sure there are many other examples of guys getting taken ahead of where other teams had them projected. It happens every year. As Catch said it is a crap shoot unless you own the first pick

There are guys still there

Ron nah the draft isnt that hard… id take my drafts all day over the cowboys…

yall dont think i know what im talking about and i would get bashed after every draft by the media but id also have had
david johsnon rb… danille hunter RDE… tre turner guard… jalen ramsey… myles jack and no tell what else…

we would have had a third round rb instead of drafting one at 4!
we would have a young DE in hunter instead of one thats not on the field… gregory…

Yeah but that’s arguing apple and oranges if the guys you pick pan out. Using Gregory as an example is loose because he hasn’t played. For all we know he could have been Charles Haleys little bro

nah your getting stuck on players…

got to have a plan… esch is gone… for instance… you take evans…

say they dont think evans fits… take DT then in the second get jefferson or jewl at lb… ok they are gone when its our turn… take leanoard in the third… ok hes gone… burks vandy… or cinchy Wisconsin.

ron but that factors in when your drafting… like i said about hunter great character… gregory failed drug tests at the combine. lol

Look at Burfict in Cincy, great player when on the field. but…

Beside guys make mistakes, everyone seems to forgive Le’Veon Bell for smoking his weed when he makes All pro

There is a much bigger and more fluid thought process thats to hard to explain on a message board so i understand why you guys dont get my madness… looking at it black and white… zeke and martin are good choices… ok

lol

ron ok well i wouldnt spend picks on them if they are character guys… i dont do character concerns until 4th round at the earliest… same with medical… thats how i draft…

1 Like

a better example of what I was saying is the year we drafted freddy. The team was sure it was going to get a top T because there were plenty. Fortunately for us they were all taken and we got Freddy …

1 Like

My wife was surprised by the Bryant trade last night. I said “what did you expect?” He was hurt, the guy that took his place was better and Martavis whined about it all. In addition he was popped for SA. The Squealers have been very intolerant of player stupidity with anyone not named Roethlisberger.

1 Like

or bell

Yes. As much as I would like to waste more time here I need to act responsible. Be well every one.

ya i said the freddy pic was fine bc we traded back and got extra pic… plus late late first round… do you not read my posts lol

i GOTTA GO TOO…THANKS FOR THE DEBATE LATER

ya i need to go exercise lol yall have a good one

Maybe this will help you guys understand me…

if you are in need of a lt… a qb… an edge rusher… or in some cases a big time talent at lb s cb wr… you may have to trade up… and over pay…

so for the times you have to do that i like to get value at other positions… i see alot of value in each draft… that means a draft is strong in the mid rounds at certain positions like this year for instance with wr…

rb and guards are usually strong in the mid rounds…

so for instance with a few more guards going then normal… the third round guard theory is going a little quicker then normal so…

this is how i would go about the draft dont focus on the player as much as the position

Round 1 Pick 19: Vander Esch, Leighton, OLB/ILB, Boise State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 18: Smith, Braden, OG, Auburn (B-)
Round 3 Pick 17: St Brown, Equanimeous, WR, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 16: Moore, Tarvarius, FS, Southern Miss (A)