Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Broaddus can’t even get scouting right and he was getting tired of all of us pointing it out.

glad you found us freeb

1 Like

Hey there Cowboys fans. QB12 here, over from the old Dallas site. What’s good? What’s new? Bring on the draft, baby!

4 Likes

Welcome QB12. Thanks for checking us out…hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

QB12 I have included you in the War Room Group. That don’t mean much unless you have something that you only want the group to see or read something from a group member that is confined to the group. Have fun.

2 Likes

QB12…welcome also my good friend,you will enjoy this site…also have a great draft day…Go Cowboys…

1 Like

nice to see some of the old gang. thanks to qb12 for telling me about this site. i’m on another site, but it was nowhere as fun as the old one. great spring turkey season. bass still biting on top water. wild flowers in full bloom. no place like texas.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Hector is my name but at college I was known as spindoctor. I’m from Mexico, where Dalllas Cowboys have a huge fan community, disputing the first place with the Steelers.

Been a fan since the late 70’s. I’m 44 years old and love to talk about America’s Team!! Despite I have Witten’s jersey, my favorite player is Randy White. I want his attitude back in every player of our team. I recognize that we are in the dawn of a new era and I want so badly Dak commands the ship to the SB along with the help of Zeke and all the young talent. Hope Dak can win what Tony wasn´t able due many factors (I am sad Tony left without a ring despite being a fighter).

This must be the “make or break” season for Garrett and his coordinators.

Hope I can learn more from you all, make friends and have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome Hector. We need folks like you that like to discuss our Cowboys. Jump right in and have fun. We are a young site and hope traffic improves by time the season kicks off.

3 Likes

Welcome SPINDOCTOR. Don’t expect to learn much from Winstar or myself except for what it’s like to get old. Are you over 50 yet and seen your own “SPIN DOCTOR” for your prostate exam or colonoscopy? LOL

3 Likes

Hahahaha doctors say that after 40 one should start on prostate exams, but I promise to be aware of more experienced people. Good one!

1 Like

For those that may not know, I am Craig Cotton on the FB page in case anyone saw me arguing yesterday about Dez you now know my stance. :joy:

1 Like

Your not alone on Dez. I know it may seem like it at times.

People have lost their minds over him, causing crazy selective memory and the inability to think rationally. That conversation on FB was entertaining at least.

1 Like

Craig…I was there on part of that Bryant chat ,your right some fans have lost there minds over him.I know the fan who you were having that entertaining chat with very well he is not all that he seems (please trust me on this)…he is hater and likes nothing more than bashing our team and the entire franchise…and win is right your not alone on your thoughts about Bryant and I really enjoyed seeing you put that hater in his place…

Well, he made it fairly easy to do. He was talking nonsense, and when someone talks nonsense they are easy to pick apart. I chuckled as I typed out the lemonade stand post. :joy:

1 Like

Well dammit…are we gonna have to schedule times and dates to meet up to talk on here. We straggle in one by one and nobody to talk to so we leave. Walt is the only consistent one…thanks Walt. Don’t make me come to your house…I eat a lot.

1 Like

You posted this a minute ago, and I’m here. It was like I was being called upon and heard it. And, now I must leave.

1 Like

My bad, the notice of a new post does not work well on my computer. We gonna have to put Bryson to work finding a better way of notifying folks that there are new post. Sometimes I get notification and most of the time not. If I know folks are talking on here it gets my priority.

1 Like

The 16 hour time difference makes it difficult for me to here when you guys are on…7.00pm here is around 4.30am in Texas…but I enjoy sitting and ready what you all think and chat about…Go Cowboys!!!