Team needs 2018 draft

You’ll like Allen Hurns. People want to consider him as Dez-lite, but he’s more like a big Cole Beasley. Operates really well in the middle of the field and has the size to handle it.

2 Likes

I can’t go all draft season without posting at least one mock draft, so here we go.

19: R1P19
LB RASHAAN EVANS ALABAMA
50: R2P18
OT TYRELL CROSBY OREGON
65: R3P1
WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN NOTRE DAME
90: R3P26
S TERRELL EDMUNDS VIRGINIA TECH
175: R6P1
LB JACK CICHY WISCONSIN
236: R7P18
EDGE JOE OSTMAN CENTRAL MICHIGAN

After the second round I traded up whenever I found a player sliding. Had to give a future 3rd rounder up for St. Brown but it is well worth it. I think my favorite pick would be OT/G Tyrell Crosby. He can play left guard or either tackle positions. Could be an ideal guard because he only has average foot quickness, but still plays with good balance and is a mauler in the run game.

The back half of this draft is as exciting to me as the first half. Edmunds is a playmaking strong safety. Match him up with Woods and the secondary looks stout. Cichy is the new Hitchens. He adds the quality depth the linebacker corps sorely needs. And Ostman is insurance along the d-line. Could be a replacement for a number of our DE’s (Tapper, Ealy, Gregory).

My first shot at a mock this year:

1 Like

glad that wasnt our draft