Romo Thinks Dez is Misunderstood

I think guys who have played football dont think the sideline stuff is as much of a problem as those who have not.

Have to disagree there but no big deal. Proud to say I played beyond HS and have played with at least one player that was a distraction. His self absorbing personality even resulted in hands being thrown. That’s not unusual at practice but when it comes to that point in an actual game then it does distract.

Alfred Morris

Verified account

@FredoSauce
Apr 13
More
Replying to @RCRedskins @WillBlackmon @JPFinlayNBCS
Honestly if you ain’t never been in a locker room with @DezBryant then don’t speak on it. Second hand information ain’t always accurate. And despite what you think you may know Dez great in the locker room just so you know

Well all I can say is…”Yawn”…:zzz:

I only played freshmen football, but played enough other sports, baseball for 13 years and lacrosse for four to know that players who go up and down the sideline yelling and screaming (and not in a ra ra, let’s go guys fashion) create a ton of awkwardness. Usually doesn’t help with team morale when a guy is barking at the rest of the team and he’s not performing.

Dez didn’t perform last year and despite what everyone says, when you aren’t performing, your voice becomes an annoyance.

3 Likes

Hi Veronica - I believe Dez’ backslide has more to do with Dak than with Dez. When Dez ends up in NE he will be a superstar again. Dak had trouble making the most basic throws last year. More WR screens were OFF target than ON target. And forget the deep throws. The ONE place where Dak was hooking up with Dez in 16 was on the back shoulder fade. In 17 it looked like Dak couldn’t make the throw to save his life.

1 Like

Exactly right John, people that aren’t major contributors need to improve their play and not rock the boat. Most of them figure this out, but there are always dunces like Colon Krappystink who think they are a LOT better than they really are. When someone that is underperforming tries to ride other people he is NOT going to get respect, only anger.