Lets Talk Safties

That’s pretty much it in our base package. Now, when we go into sub-packages like nickel and dime, all of that changes. Then, your REALLY need both safeties to be able to tackle well or you have to pull them off the field and sub in another CB. And, while we are deep at CB, we are also very young.

I’d take a look at oklahoma state s flowers… good open field tackler and has lots of range.

I wouldn’t mind him in like the 5th. I think he would be a solid pickup.

Ya thats about where they rate him… i think he is better then that… i believe the latest they could grab him is in the fourth… he may be gone in the late third…

im not good on predicting where players will go… but i am normally pretty solid on where they should go…

xavier woods is a fs

Woods is our current FS, but is not a great FS. He would be a much better SS in our defense. So, in a perfect world, we draft a better FS and move him to SS and let him either platoon at the position with Frazier, or beat him out for the full-time role.

Like the Penn State safety, Marcus Allen, but not sure he’s got the range to be a real good free safety. Looks great for a strong though