Dallas Cowboys: What Saves Jason Garrett

Can’t argue with this…problem is, Cowboys make the playoffs and lose the first game JG stays. I almost feel like I would rather see a total implosion and he get fired than to have to deal with false hope

1 Like

Here’s my prediction, they win 10 to 12 games, they lose in the first round, JG coaches 2019. 2019 rolls around they finish 7 and 9 or 8 and 8. That’s JG’s pattern…good season bad season look it up.

If they finish 8 and 8 or 9 and 7 they’ll take that as some Pyrrhic victory

at this point I’m still fine whether they keep JG or fire him…as long as firing means a full house cleaning

other than Richards…I could understand promoting him to HC if that happens

but I don’t want to see any other coach that’s been here handed the reins, I want someone new

and I don’t want any of the popular answers like gruden (even though that’s not an option anymore, thank goodness) or any other retread of a coach

1 Like

I made this prediction on my board, and I will reiterate it here. Kris Richard will be our next HC. Be it next year or the year after.

2 Likes

very well could be

seems he’s at least slated to be our next DC

I think Garrett will be out when either him or Jerral die. Does anybody think Richard can work for dickhead.

1 Like

is that rhetorical or a question? LOL

C’mon, you know your impressed with my foresight.

1 Like

I think (hope) dickhead has finally backed off enough that we don’t have to have a coach that has to walk on eggshells. I mean, he has almost definitely handed over the reins to the draft to McClay, so one can only hope that he can do the same with the coaching staff. This might be pie in the sky type thinking, but it’s all I have.

3 Likes

Quite impressed

1 Like

What is your site btw?

That’s the way to go catch. Go steal his members so we have more traffic. All we got is perk and you know how he rolls. lol

2 Likes

LOL he’s quite argumentative sometimes

1 Like

You are going to get me banned for poaching (lol), but it’s dallascowboyscentral.com.

3 Likes

thank you sir

It’s a good site…that’s why I don’t advertise for him. lol He don’t seem to have the lack of traffic that we have.

1 Like

Did you folks see where the mothership is working on bringing back the blog.

Really? wow Jerry must have gotten over himself after we got on him last year

I have approved your account. You should be able to login.