Dak smokes something

FREAKIN’ SERIOUSLY!?!?! - Did ANYTHING at all happen in the rest of the sports world that day? How is this news? ONLY because it is the Cowboys. It would be interesting to know if The Cowboys or Donald Trump is hated more.

1 Like

Your right bbs…I’m surprised the football media don’t create a story when a Cowboy farts.

1 Like

I wish you hadn’t made that suggestion…I expect to see fart updates soon !!!

2 Likes

The Flatulence Report … coming soon to ESPN. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

They can air it right before Undisputed, just so everyone is clear on the value of that show.

1 Like

6 game suspension coming. Goodell hates cigar smokers - conduct detrimental.

1 Like

I hate to say it, but at this point I am not sure if the team is any worse without Dak…

No offense, but I do not agree with this at all.

1 Like

I’m not a big time Dak fan…YET. But I can’t think of any available QB I would rather have at this point.

Smoking inside is against the law. You know the old saying, “where there is smoke there is fire”.
I’m trying hard to make this a news worthy story.

1 Like

I agree media will report anything about the Cowboys.The sooner the draft and TC gets here the better…then hopefully the media will start doing there job properly😱

1 Like

IAMTDG: Only if they are CUBANS. If they were “MONICAS” they are okay. Per a former POTUS.

That first letter is an i. I know it looks like an L. I have gotten that a lot.

Got ya my friend. Is it for, I AM TD GOD?

It’s especially amusing given the ‘crickets’ the OBJ video got (the one where he is shown with an obvious blunt in his hand and lines of coke on the bed table next to him).

It’s been my handle for a long time. It stands for, I am that damn good. :joy:

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, whatever happens to Dak on that one, by rule, must be less than whatever happens to OBJ. Not only were there no narcotics even around Dak, but Dak has a cleaner overall history than OBJ (character-wise).

That said, I don’t expect either to receive disciplinary action.

1 Like

You know OBJ isn’t getting punished. You know how awkward that would be for Mara and Goodell the next time they hit the golf course?

1 Like

Kind of depends on how much of the rumors are true. If NYG trades OBJ, whole different ball game.

Of course it’s different if he gets traded. He will then be out from under the Mara protection umbrella.