Dak smokes something

They aren’t ‘rumors’, it’s a video, I’ve seen it.

Yep, there was no doubt in the video that there was a line of coke right there by him.

Trade rumors…

They will if they ever hear one of them. The guys should all get together and let one rip in unison in front of them just so they have zomething to report. Them our guys can say that’s how unified they are as a team :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You folks have a better video than I saw. I can’t tell who is who in the video I saw. I’m use to the media taking pokes at the Cowboys. I read recently that anything a media type puts out about a Cowboy or the team/FO in general draws more attention than any other organization in the NFL. You gotta know that chaps Goodell’s ass. And yet, we keep hearing how other teams are pissed they are STILL America’s Team.

Fact is fact, the Boys did not give themselves that name. Fact most Cowboy players at the time didn’t like the name. Fact Tex Schamm liked it for marketing reasons, a.k.a. $. Fact no team is loved more while at the same time hated (jealous of) more. Fact it has grown so big that it surpasses just AMERICA. The Dallas Cowboys are the WORLD’s TEAM! Heck just may be the team of the universe with all the STARS out there.
Funny how fans of other teams or even other teams want to claim that title but you never hear the Cowboys wanting any other teams titles.
We never claimed to be the FEARSOME FOURSOME, the KILLER BEES, the HOGGS,
the 12th MAN or BIG BLUE.
I also notice teams trying to take credit for THE HAIL MARY. Their can only be one, the 1st one ROGER to DREW. The others are just a wing and a prayer but NOT the Hail Mary.

2 Likes

Great post T

Made me smile. Thanks V

1 Like

Walt. Us old timers remember what they were called BEFORE Americas Team. I am sure the organization was happy to embrace “America’s Team”

1 Like

I remember NEXT YEARS CHAMPIONS and I hated it. And that was a nice one. LOL

Bottom line is it fits them and they earned it.

GOD’S TEAM, AMERICA’S TEAM & OUR TEAM!

3 Likes

So true. I have been a die hard Cowboys fan for 44yrs. Back in the days of Dorsett, Staubach, Too Tall Jones, Drew Pearson justnto name a few.

1 Like

Veronica out of all you named, I met Drew in person back in 95. He yelled at me at first (LOL) but then was really nice. Got picture with and autograph.

Would love to meet the other 3 some day.

My 3 favorites I met have been Bob Lilly, Calvin Hill & Everson Walls.
OMG how could I forget meeting RANDY WHITE, make this my top 5 because I will add CLIFF HARRIS. I’m old I forget.

2 Likes

But did he inhale?

1 Like

Drew followed me on Twitter after I commented that he should be inducted into HOF. Shouted me out on my birthday on Facebook…I felt like a million bucks. I live in Florida all my life and my dream is to one day go to a ho.e game, tour the stadium/practice facilities, take lots of pics and maybe just maybe get some autographs. I want to stand on the field and just remember all players past and present who have and do play. And who can forget Tom Landry!!! That’s my wish…

1 Like

Hope you make it. Some of the folks on here do an annual tailgate party and they can show you a good time. They also do occasional away games but I don’t know when we play a Florida team again. Maybe Tampa Bay.

Do it young lady, you will remember it the rest of your life. Like Winstar said, hook up with the LBG’s they meet once a year. Great people!
If you go do the tour very, very, very interesting and hang out as long as you can in the Pro Shop, former players come in all the time.
Just a few I met there, Mel Renfro, Eugene Lockhart & Michael Downs.
Drew’s Hail Mary was on my 16th birthday.
My Drew story is kind of cute. A buddy and I found his place of business when he had a sports hat company. When we got there we met some of his family who worked for him, we said we just dropped in, in hopes to meet Drew.
I was about 36.
The ladies were very nice and said feel free to walk around while we will see if Drew is free. Well I walked around looking until I heard Drew’s voice (you know it when you hear it).
So I looked in his office where one of the women was talking to him, she didn’t see me but Drew did and he lit into me about just walking in off the street and barging into his office.
Well I hoofed it out to the front office and told the other women I think I pissed Drew off.
She got up and went to his office and all I could hear was her yelling at Drew.
She said I told that young man to walk around and feel at home. He is a fan of yours and came all the way from NY just to meet you. Now you get out there and apologize.
Well he did and I did and I got my autograph and pictures.
Found out the woman was his Aunt.
My buddy still thinks the best part of our trip was Drew yelling at me.

p.s. My inlaws vaction in ESTERO, FL.

3 Likes

Love that story every time

1 Like

PERK,

Just an FYI, I love telling it, my Bob Lilly book signings and my FG kick. LOL I’ve said it before, I have been very lucky God has blessed me with some great COWBOYS memories.
I don’t know why but I am very thankful.

T.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

But you have to wonder WTF is going through his mind after what Rog did to Zeke last season. IMO this is irresponsibility to the next degree.

That being posted, how is this news? Oh I forgot, anything Cowboys…