Unthinkable

Well it has been over two months and my mind is still having a hard time digesting “Eagles” and “Super Bowl Champions.” It nauseates me. And the worst part of it is that I actually rooted for them. I still feel unclean. It was the same as Trump v Hillary, I had to pick the lesser of two evils. Two years ago it seemed like the Eagles were a lot farther from a Lombardi than the Cowboys. About the only bright spot I can see in this is that at least I don’t live where catch22 does.

1 Like

I was actually rooting for the pats

beyond the eagles being a divisional team, I couldn’t think of a fan base that deserved to never win a championship more than philly fans

I could have stomached pats getting to 20 SB trophies long before I wanted philly to have 1

2 Likes

As much as I loathe the Cheatriots, I was rooting for them because I loathe the Sheagles even more… .Even the halftime show sucked. The best part was Jimmy announcing it from above.

2 Likes

Yeh …it was a tough choice but I back NE as well.I just can’t bring myself to say anything good or nice about the Eagles I hate them with a passion!!!

1 Like

I was an Eagle fan that Sunday just like I was a Packer fan vs. the Steelers in our own house a few years back.

HATED TEAMS:

Packers
Steelers
Forty Niners
Patriots
Seahawks (on the raise of hate)

All of the best jokes about the Eagles not having one a Super Bowl are now gone. Everyone in the division now has a Lombardi. What are we supposed to do now? We can’t take their Lombardi away. As crappy as that sounds, they earned it. Kudos to them. Now I hope it’s another forever before they win another one.

1 Like

I hope he is right, Witten needs a ring as many uears as he’s been playing and still only missed 1 game…

2 Likes

Hi V gal. Yes Jason does but many a great don’t have a ring and many a player does that nobody knows.
I too would love to be Champion to share with my teammates but the H.O.F. say Baby I’m One Of The Best Ever. No nobody can say that!
Both would be better though.

1 Like

IMO a HOF career is more impressive than a super bowl win. dozens of people play guard every year, very few guards are in the hof. Even more impressive is the records of Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice, BETTER than Super Bowl Wins, BETTER than HOF careers, They are “the all time leaders.” In emmitt’s case I believe his record will stand for eternity unless the league changes the rules to favor running more. Jerry’s will eventually be broken if the league continues to favor the passing game.

2 Likes

Well with the way Jason Witten has been playing he might catch Jerry, hell he already passed Michael Irvin. The :goat: of ALL :goat::goat:

1 Like

I was off by one season. Witten telling Jerry it’s over and he is going to MNF booth. Not happy I had this one correct.

That sucks. Thanks for the greatness JW

1 Like

DAMN!!! I just got smacked

Your gonna have to explain in more detail Catch…I’m slow.

No I was just commenting on how I was referred to about living near Philly. No biggie