Sweep incoming: The Cowboys Should Stay Unbeaten in the Division Again Next Season [ITS]

The Cowboys did not lose a single game inside the NFC East last season, and honestly, they shouldn’t lose another one next season

The media has hinted at the fact many times that Dallas will finish second to the Eagles in the division. You can talk all you want about how much they lost and what it may do to them.

Did the Eagles get better, sure? Does anyone think they got 20 points better? Dallas took care of the backups at the end of the season, but on September 22nd, Dallas beat them 41-21. The Eagles are the only team I think could give Dallas a loss inside the division next season.

Washington now has Carson Wentz. Seems like yesterday the media tried to say he was better than Dak Prescott.

The Giants are a question mark. The new head coach, they have declined quarterback Daniel Jones’s fifth-year option. Don’t expect Dallas even plays the starters near the end of the game in both. We may see Saquon Barkley suit up in the first matchup, but he always seems to get banged up and not even take the field when the second game rolls around.

Look, all I am saying is Dallas did not get so much worse than it should affect anything inside the division, fans can say what they want, but Prescott should own a share of stock in the NFC East he dominates.

Winning in this league is hard. I harp on it all the time. Aaron Rodgers has been the best signal caller for the last five years, and his only Superbowl was when Mike McCarthy was the head coach. It is not easy.

Barring any injury to Prescott, the Cowboys will roll again and finish atop the East standings, and people will still find a way to discredit anything and everything about them.

The playoffs are an entirely different ball game.