Just a random thought

I live in NJ and work in Philly. After getting off of the train I stopped by the super market to pick up a few things. They employ a kid with downs syndrome, the kid was fed up and decided to show up to work yesterday with a DC hat and a blue shirt with #4 on it.

I noticed as I walked in he was being clowned (poorly) by an Eagles fan. The kid held his own and told the guy, this is my favorite team and I can wear whatever I want.

I patted the guy on the back and told him, way to go! Then it dawned on me, Eagle fan is so miserable they can’t even enjoy winning the Super Bowl. They just want to rub peoples face in it.

Any thoughts?

3 Likes

To follow up, all the people I saw at work Eagled up the majority of them haven’t worn a hat, shirt, pin or anything since…to quote a famous philosopher…tipical

u al kno

3 Likes

First off, as a dad to a little girl with Downs Syndrome I applaud you for supporting this young man. Second off, f*ck this guy for doing what he did to a person with a mental disability. That is one of the most dickheaded things a person can do. I hated the Eagles and their fans with a passion before, but this just made it ten times as bad.

Again, thank you for supporting this young man. I, for one, greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

it takes a special kind of a hole to act that way I guess

1 Like

between someone having downs, and someone being a philly fan, I think it’s debatable as to who has the real mental disability…

and it takes a special kind of *#@1@%@!4% to give hell to a kid with downs…but I expect nothing less from philly fans, particularly those of the area

2 Likes

Nothing disgusting out of Philthadelphia is unexpected. They throw snowballs at Santa, cheer Michael Irvin breaking his neck and riot in their own city to CELEBRATE. I LOVED the way Drew Pearson got under their skin last year. I am looking forward to this years draft to see how many people decide to follow in Drew’s footsteps …

2 Likes

The Phillie fans booed their new manger when announced on opening day of their 1st home game this year. Really?

1 Like

Scum franchise and scum fans.This type of behavior doesn’t surprie me at all.My cousin works and looks after downiess…and I have to say the are the most special children/Adults you could ever meet…that young man has a fan in me…

2 Likes

To the kids benefit, he didn’t back down or waiver. I thought about getting involved but he held his own.

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear. Kid’s got moxey. I like it.

Dez has moxey… let’s support him too

1 Like

Philly Police go undercover as fans of other teams to see if Eagles fans do anything. They interviewed one officer who said well I guess the opposing fans chould either not wear their teams gear or stay home to watch the game.
Way to Protect and Serve!

They have no class period. Remember these are the samebfoljs who were eating horse manure and burning the city after they won the Super Bowl.

1 Like

Well horse manure does have it’s nutritional value. If you’re a dung beetle

:joy::joy::joy::joy: