Dallas Cowboys: The all-time best defenders to wear the Star

This guy never watched a Cowboys game in his life and this article proves it.
He has Randy White at LB and left out Ken Norton.
He left out Dennis Thurman and in my opinion Deion shouldn’t be there.

1 Like

I agree…lol

1 Like

mel renfro

1 Like

LB - Bob Bruneg (spl chk) Dave Edwards, Thomas Henderson over Randy White as a LB. (which he was for a mistake)

man, miss having him around…and just another reminder of how poorly we (as a collective fan base) appreciate our best players

1 Like

I remember he lifting the Giants tackle in the air and tossing him aside…can’t remember the guys name.

1 Like

wonder if dayday ever got to read this

1 Like

I respect Sturm, I read the blog entry and for the life of me can’t figure out whats this fascination with Brian Dawkins?! Not only him but nationally. Brian Dawkins did NOTHING! Darren Woodson has better stats and 3 Super Bowl rings, yet they put that jackass in the HOF before him?!

Last thing I remember about Dawkins is Witten getting him run out of Philly. This proves my point that people do things by perception and not by fact. I’m willing to bet anyone reading this can’t give me 2 hits Dawkins did that had an impact and changed a game. Yet he was known as an enforcer…please!

1 Like

I have to agree with the choices. I despise Sanders but there is no doubting his talent if only somebody would stick a dirty sock in his mouth. Big time Cliff Harris fan. Not sure Charlie Waters was that great but he did get a lot of publicity.

1 Like

I liked Dawkins plus he was a class guy (from what I hear) but Woody is over looked because we had a lot of talent around him. But that should not be held against him because he has the rings and the #'s not to mention a very classy guy. He just did his job without all the flash and glory.

Charlie Waters was a better S than DB but he came to play every day. Better though was Cornell Green or Mike Gaetcher (spl chk) @ S. I am a fan of all 3!

demarcus ware

1 Like

Harris and Woodson
Renfro and Walls
Howley, Jordan and Henderson
Ware, Lilly, White and Martin

GO COWBOYS!

1 Like

Roy williams was one of the top game changers in the game for about 5 years…

1 Like

And then he ended up on Storage Wars, Texas.