Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams jailed in Frisco after car accident

Yes, it’s him. The full video with audio is below.

oh damn…

oh man, the more I read about this, the uglier it looks.

I don’t think twill sees the beginning of TC

yup, one of the ones I just saw.

Man, if I could afford to uber/lyft every time I went out and could possibly have more than a drink or 2, I totally would. There’s really no excuse for these guys.

Hell, lyft probably lets him ride for free for the commercial(s).

I also think I’ve heard the team pays for any kind of ride these guys need like that.

I just don’t get it.

I can’t believe Williams can be that stupid. BTW WTF does he have a Lambo for? Talk about a waste of money

Well dammit, it’s not looking good for Williams. I am one of the very few that has defended him. I will still wait until we see how it plays out but the video suggest he is wasted and there is a light pole next to the wrecked car. I recognize screwing up, I’ve had my times but if it turns out he lied about not hitting a pole or the rest of his story…I’m done.

I would never disrespect your job, is that what he tried to say? But I would disrespect my life, my career, the life of others, my fans, my team mates, Jerry Jones, the Dallas Cowboys and my car n scooter.

Mr. Williams will not be a Dallas Cowboy in the 2018 season. IMO.

He dropped his scooter like a pass hitting him in the hands down the sidelines.

At least in his car he hopped the curb (so he says) trying to get out of bounds.

In the “good old days” those cops would have received season tickets.

All kidding aside, I hope he gets help. That video was sad. No one should ever get that Fed up. I am happy my times like that never came with Police or behind a wheel.

lambos are chick magnets.

according to his attorney, any stupid comments coming from Williams are a result of a head injury he suffered while driving or not driving the lambo and getting into or not getting into a wreck in it. I suggest t.will hire another attorney. this one sucks.

He is totally wasted that he even falls from the scooter, then he pleads himself no guitly, so the more he talks, the more he wrecks. So sad to see a player jeopardize his career like this. Now, if FO is talking for real, on debugging the team and just keeping the right kind of guys, TW won´t see the team again, not with that competition at WR corps, otherwise FO will be swaping that competition for indulgence, conformism and apathy. However this doesn´t mean the team won´t help him on looking for rehab or anything else he needs to solve a situation he might be going on.

1 Like

Will he be simply cut or traded for a year 2525 15th round draft pick?

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS & VETERANS