Witten to retire

Switzer a Raider and Rams Austin a Cowboy. Beasley owns # 11, Austin wore #11. We drafted a QB named White. Should he ask for #11?

Believe it of not Sean Lee is the Grandpa of the team (starter) now @ 32 years old.

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

That’s a big pole you have in your mouth!

Hope all is well my friend.

Nice picture. Location?

Nushagak, alaska

1 Like

Haven’t double checked the accuracy of the statement…but just saw someone who said the Cowboys only have 3 30+ year olds on the team

Lee, Bailey, and Ladoucer…absolutely crazy

ok, double checked, and it’s accurate according to the team’s roster on the site.

what’s more, the only 29 year olds are

Bease (apparently safe through this contract)
morris (…apparently haven’t updated his employement status…)
Olawale (not guaranteed to make the roster, but even if he does, very few snaps relative to everyone else)
Deonte Thompson (I don’t think he survives final cuts in this crowded receiver group)
Joe Valleno (never heard of him…must be a camp body at DT)

gotten to be a VERY young team

Correction, Lee 31. Will be 32 by season start I believe. Witten would make 4 if he changes mind.
But as for now only 1 starter 30 plus, Lee. Bailey 30, long snapper LAD @ 37, Witten 35.
Says young?

PERK: Will only get younger when draft picks sign and Vets let go.
Nine draft picks and two trades. Age average went up a lil with trades but both still under 30. But any signing of picks and loss of bet will drop age average.

Enjoy your life, Witt. You’ve earned it.

1 Like

It is being reported that ESPN is offering him something like $4.4 mill a year. Go chase that money, Jason.

With the addition of witten we have Cowboys on every network. Hard to explain why the league hates us so much but the networks can’t get enough …

1 Like

The league needs the cowboys, and they don’t like being so dependent on them.

1 Like

Hopefully JJ and co will NOT make the same mistakes they made with the last group. They need to stop tolerating dolts like Greg Hardy and make sure that everyone on the team is held accountable AND TO THE SAME STANDARDS. I hope to never see another display on the sideline like I did with him and the coach (unless it is on the Eagles sideline)

1 Like

Like someone said earlier, we need that on field fire. The respect for our opponent but also that pure hate.
Don’t think you are coming into our house and push us around, no! Also don’t think just because we are guests in your house we are going to play by your rules, no!
We maybe the Cowboys and wear the white hats but when we step on that field we are Gang of Bandits going to rob, rampage and r a p e your team!

I agree we need it ON THE FIELD, against the enemy, not on the sidelines against each other. My favorite players are Randy White and Cliff Harris, so that should give you an idea of the kind of players I like, the kind that strike fear into the hearts of the opposition. To my knowledge no one else in league history has knocked out two players on the same tackle like Cliff did to Ahmad Rashad and Charlie Waters. What a hitter.

1 Like

Randy White, I think playoff game vs. Rams. Pat Hayden screen to John Cappoletti. White hits QB as he release ball, breaks his thumb on throwing hand. Cappoletti takes pass about 40 yards down field only to be caught by White who when he tackles him dislocates the RB’s shoulder. Two starters out on same play by same player or MANSTER!

May need to use ctrl+scroll up for easier reading.

1 Like