Dez Bryant

truth

Not biased at all…I love Dez, but why didn’t he show the alligator arms against Seattle last season that resulted in an int after whining on the sidelines?

eesh

Stay classy, Dez.

Just another case of the chief getting rid of the indians to preserve his job. I have been saying Linehan is the problem since his second season in Dallas. I have toe jam with more imagination that Linehan. I am willing to bet right now that if Dez goes someplace witha QB that can throw accurately, i.e. Brady, Rogers, Brees, etc. etc. he will have a MUCH better season than Dak will put up. I really don’t see how adding lesser players is going to help his dreadfully predictable offense

2 Likes

So, apparently, there were trade offers for Dez but no one wanted to take on his contract. Per Todd Archer.

1 Like

Kinda goes like we been saying lamtdg, his skills/production didn’t match his pay. Other teams apparently see it too.

1 Like

That much is now glaringly obvious to anyone.

1 Like

You would think…his fans are still blowing up twitter arguing against that view.

The real tell will be his new contract. I’ll be surprised if it surpasses $10 mil in year one.

His fans are having a bad case of selective memory. I still remember he led the league in drops and half-assed his routes.

1 Like

If he signs a one year deal somewhere, if I got it figured right he gets 12 mil from the Cowboys and let just say 10 mil from his new team. Not a bad payday for a poor kid from Lufkin TX. That should help him and his posse for a couple of years.

Say the Boys fire Linehan, just say. Could they and would he, Dez resign with the Boys?

I think it’s too late for that. Dez is already a volatile person. You add in that he was released and not even asked to take a pay cut, him coming back would be disastrous for that locker room.

1 Like

exactly

Nope

I agree with Bleed, Linehan is clearing out anybody that spoke out against him in 2017. If anything JG better watch his back.

Whats funny is, everything Garrett was accused of doing to Wade Phillips I can see Lnehan doing to Garrett.

It is what it is. Dez is gone, we are a run first team. Like Dez, I just want to win. I don’t much care at this point who is wearing the logo. If we win it won’t matter anyway.

3 Likes

It is easier to take change when it appears to be in a positive direction. I will withhold judgement until the season is over, but this looks like a minus rather than a plus. If they use the money to fill in the LB and OL holes I will be happy with the move …

Heard the experts say with the Boys running game with the WR’s we have should be fine. With the O line, Zeke and the play action along with Witten our passing game is safe. Still I do want a big deep threat just to be on the safer side. 2016 showed we can win with a non big bang passing game but I again like the fact if needed we can go deep at any time. But I myself am a banger, so I enjoy a great run game. Sometimes I wish Zeke just pounded out 5, 6, 7 yard runs on a drive because it takes more out of the D and the clock. I admit his long runs are pretty but I like the long, slow drives. Sounds like a bunch of double talk.

3 Likes